View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher 2011 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I guess I didn't make myself clear.

If you're constructing a mock draft right now, and are actually trying to hit on which player goes in which slot to which team, then you are deluded. Such an exercise is hard enough the day before the draft. But to attempt to do so when you don't even know the order of the teams picking, much less have an entire season of injuries, unexpected performances, offfield occurances, and academics, declarations, work-outs, post season games, combine, interviews, and endless evaluation ahead of you is simply foolish. That's the minutia I speak of.

Like I said, mock drafts right now are simply a means of getting to know top prospects. To attempt anything further is a wasted exercise.
No, you make yourself clear. What you do not seem clear on is that what you deem foolish and delusional, many of us on the board enjoy. We understand the limitations but enjoy the effort and interacting with each other. As fantasy football is the "thing" for some, mocks and the planning for them is our "thing". Rather than calling names, why not just go away and allow us our madness? You evidently think we are nuts and we can definitely continue without you. Bye, bye.