View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #10
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher 2011 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
thats our point, they're always on the radar. Football is year round now for those of us "into it" what I would call the transference from College Football to the Pros this is what we feed on, football season is upon us so its appropriate to get excited about it.
I guess I didn't make myself clear.

If you're constructing a mock draft right now, and are actually trying to hit on which player goes in which slot to which team, then you are deluded. Such an exercise is hard enough the day before the draft. But to attempt to do so when you don't even know the order of the teams picking, much less have an entire season of injuries, unexpected performances, offfield occurances, and academics, declarations, work-outs, post season games, combine, interviews, and endless evaluation ahead of you is simply foolish. That's the minutia I speak of.

Like I said, mock drafts right now are simply a means of getting to know top prospects. To attempt anything further is a wasted exercise.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote