View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #54
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I find it funny that you say such a thing when your post has NOTHING to do with what a wrote, fail!

Chris Johnson has only played 2 years, AJ has been a beast for 7...AJ still has him beat and AJ also showed you how to handle a long term contract situation with class!
Ok so I do exactly what you did in my post and it is a fail hmmmm

First off time in the league does not represent talent. You compared the two; I just pointed out without saying it CJ has an MVP. How many does AJ have? CJ's will be remembered in the HOF .... will AJ? IDK .... CJ's contract has nothing to do with it but he is one of a handful to reach the 2K plateau and is one of the lowest paid RBs in the league.

How many playoff games has AJ played in?

In those 7 seasons how many times has the team had a winning record?

CJ might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he can put a team on his back and carry them to victory. Hands down I would rather have Chris Johnson on my team then A Johnson if forced to make the choice.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote