View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #52
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Do you actually read threads or pound your head on the keyboard until something comes out? Last I checked Chris Johnson out played AJ in each game. Almost doubling output.

Did AJ's cleats goto Canton?
I find it funny that you say such a thing when your post has NOTHING to do with what a wrote, fail!

Chris Johnson has only played 2 years, AJ has been a beast for 7...AJ still has him beat and AJ also showed you how to handle a long term contract situation with class!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote