View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010   #49
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
No, that was the Colts that left in the middle of the night. Modell did the same as Adams, bitched about needing a new stadium, etc then finally took off for a better deal. However I don't see the difference.
Thanks for the correction. See how much I remember.

Quote:
If you wake up one morning and find your wife has ran off with another man, or she tells you in advance that she is running off with another man, what's the difference?? She is still a winch.
Not necessarily, it depends on the husband.

Quote:
The only reason Bud Adams didn't leave Houston overnight is because he couldn't due to his contractual obligations to the Astrodome.
I believe that Bud really wanted to stay, but Bob Lanier called his bluff.

Quote:
So if the Cowboys moved to Boise Idaho and became the Idaho Potato Heads you would have no ill feelings towards your former team or Jerry Jones? (assuming you would not be one of those morons that would still support a team that turns its back on its fanbase)
I would just have to settle in for the new location since the fan base can be everywhere. Since Dallas didn't vote to move the Cowboys to Dallas, I would be cool with the named being dropped now. It would, however, be a tremendous travel disadvantage. I will ignore the assumption.

OBTW, I am on a limb out here assuming this is the Smack Thread.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote