View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010   #39
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
9-7>8-8

Do you see us trolling the tits board? Do they even have one? Yeah, that right, they do. Thanks to the goodness of Hook-em Horns and TT!
Well lets see I have been a member longer then you. I respect Hookem but he did not help my board. Yes some of your members come to our board and know they are going to get it just like I expect your board not to bend over and agree with me all the time.

Wow one winning season. Is the statue up yet? How were the playoffs? Oh wait sorry.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote