View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010   #31
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Blah blah blah.

Do you guys have link that you just regurgatate this stuff from?

I guess I would hate the Texans too if they were good.
He is back ...hide your leather and lock up your lawn mower... ( Bill can you find that gif for us again)

Blazin......speak of regurgitating.....I hope you have some pepto because you will feel like barfing after every team in the league hangs 30 on your defense. Yall have never had a secondary and now that Bullock and Vanden Winston's beeeyotch are gone you guys wont even have a pass rush. So put aside Your dreams of CJ running for 2500 because you guys will be behind alot and the ball will be in Radio's hands...so iprepare yourself for alot of wounded ducks and 123 run Vince run and maybe yall can keep it close.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote