View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010   #29
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I don't have a particular interest in Cleveland so this could be an assumption instead of a reality. For some reason I thought that Modell didn't tell the city of Cleveland or fans anything, just packed up in the wee hours of the night and headed out of town.

If true, even though offended I would prefer being told years in advance the departure was leaving rather than waking up to an empty house.

The Texans fans ended up with a more desirable owner, more bling than Bud offered if he would have stayed, yet some are still unhappy?
True, true, and who says we're unhappy? I am very happy with my hometown team, but that does not negate the classless, POS that is Slug Adams and his retarted flaming bag of shi...errr....meat.

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Blah blah blah.

Do you guys have link that you just regurgatate this stuff from?

I guess I would hate the Texans too if they were good.
So does being an a-hole come natural or do you have to work at it? You're obviously very good at it, Trollboy.