View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010   #26
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I don't have a particular interest in Cleveland so this could be an assumption instead of a reality. For some reason I thought that Modell didn't tell the city of Cleveland or fans anything, just packed up in the wee hours of the night and headed out of town.

If true, even though offended I would prefer being told years in advance the departure was leaving rather than waking up to an empty house.

The Texans fans ended up with a more desirable owner, more bling than Bud offered if he would have stayed, yet some are still unhappy?
I guess it's one of those "if you have to ask, you'll never know" deals.