View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher 2011 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Oh, I agree. I love to see people's opinions on how the players I watch in college will project in the NFL. All I'm saying is you can't get caught up in minutia like above because these things are so raw right now that those types of details aren't even on the radar.
thats our point, they're always on the radar. Football is year round now for those of us "into it" what I would call the transference from College Football to the Pros this is what we feed on, football season is upon us so its appropriate to get excited about it.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote