View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010   #25
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I don't remember posting this and I don't remember signing in with the user name Sluggo. However I must have because this is me to a T.

Exactly, I just don't get why some don't get it. The odd thing is no one ever questions why Cleveland fans hate Art Modell and the Ravens.
I don't have a particular interest in Cleveland so this could be an assumption instead of a reality. For some reason I thought that Modell didn't tell the city of Cleveland or fans anything, just packed up in the wee hours of the night and headed out of town.

If true, even though offended I would prefer being told years in advance the departure was leaving rather than waking up to an empty house.

The Texans fans ended up with a more desirable owner, more bling than Bud offered if he would have stayed, yet some are still unhappy?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote