View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010   #18
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
As a San Antonian, I feel your pain. I'm still looking for a shirt that says "If the Cowboys are America's team I don't want to be America, I'm a Texan" to wear around.

On another note, I booed the Cowboys when I was downtown on Friday because they stalled traffic in front of the Grand Hyatt...as I drove by in my truck. Wasn't drunk, actually heading back to work from lunch, just wanted to piss of the masses with "Go Texans" while Columbo (I think) was walking into the Greyhound bus.
Just our of sincere curiousity, why would the masses be pissed off? Colombo (I think)?

Last edited by StarStruck; 08-02-2010 at 05:34 PM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote