View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010   #16
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Boils down to do you still wish you had the Oilers more than the Texans. If the owner and the new franchise are so fantastic, why still belabor Bud moving on. Is Houston better or worse since their departure? If better, why hold on to the anger of Bud moving on? Are we blind to the new marriage to Houston because we can't deal with the divorce? The Oilers are gone and ain't coming back, let's not act as though we are settling for the new love.
Not for me, I never was a big Oilers fan(granted I wads young) but I love the Texans way more.

Yet, I HATE the titans!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote