View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010   #14
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63030 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
You brought up a very good point. I'm sure no one on these boards would trade the team & the players they have now for the Oilers & Bud. Although, it would have been nice for the bastard to leave the rights to the Oilers to the city of Houston.
this. I love my Texans, but it pisses me off when other teams wear their retro jerseys and we have to wear our third uniform instead. We have a proud history of pro football in this town that stretches back for over half a century, and it hurts that we can't honor our past. It's especially galling when it's the Tits wearing our old jerseys and some coach from Nashville is wearing a sweater with "Houston" on it.

There should be statues of Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips outside of Reliant. I'd love to be able to wear my old Warren Moon jersey to games and not confuse other fans as to which team I support. We suffered with these players when they lost and celebrated with them when they won. Nashville knows nothing about the long, often painful history of being an Oiler fan. Buncha johnny come latelies erected a museum in 1999 and think that's the same thing. They cornered the market on my childhood.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote