View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010   #12
Sluggo
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Sluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respectedSluggo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
Exactly. The past is over and done with and you cannot change it.

Oh I'm well over losing the team. Perhaps I didn't make it clear in my original post, but my dislike for the Titans today primarily stems from them being in our division and the mouthy players on the team. Haynesworth's dirty helmet to helmet hit on Matt Schaub, etc.
Overall, now that we are past the fiasco that was the Charlie Casserly era I believe the Texans are a better organization because we have a better owner. Our owner signs the checks and leaves the running of the franchise to his football people - he would have never ordered his head coach to draft a player he didnt want.

Yes the past is over and done with. The Titans can stay in Possum Holler. Good riddance.
Sluggo is offline   Reply With Quote