View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010   #87
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Some months we do some months we don't. However I haven't had any issue making up the difference on the off months since that is my way of donating too. If I ever get in trouble I know all I have to do is make it known and you guys will kick in. I really do appreciate the awareness and concern.

From the beginning the core group of posters here have been very generous with donations and that is always very appreciated by me.
I just donated $20.00 after reading the thread about the old board. It's the least I could do and I'd hate for something to happen to this place. Thanks for all you do in keeping this site going!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote