View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010   #28
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Mercy, where are you playing that league at? Sounds sucky to me.
It's with a bunch of co-workers. Two 12 team leagues. There was a big hoopla last year over a trade someone tried to do during the preseason, and the commish didn't want to deal with bickering anymore so he turned off trades.

The draft order thing has been like that since I joined. I thought it was retarded, but the commish likes it. This league isn't all that fantastic, but I do have a few friends and a bunch of co-workers in it, so I don't want to leave.