View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010   #26
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I completely agree with what you're doing, and depending on how things fall, you will then have the advantage of having only four picks by two teams between your 2nd and 3rd round pick (assuming it's a snake-type format). I've always liked the options that having picks that close together open up (particularly if your closely following the picks and needs of the two teams that draft between your picks).
I wish it were that way, but unfortunately, this is a "random every odd round snake draft". So I have picks 3 and 21 in the first two rounds, then 4th pick in the 3rd, but the three teams that pick before me will be different than the two after me in the 2nd... so it's all over the place. Very difficult to predict others picks in this type of draft and we have no trades in this league, so I gotta draft good.