View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010   #15
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
This is now my thinking. Looking at the top 10 scorers in the league last year, 13 of the top 16 scorers were QBs, and the 3 RBs that fill out the top 16 are CJ, AP and MJD @ 16. Rodgers was #1, then Brees, Farve and Manning. So I think I will go with Aaron Rodgers because the Packers are my favorite NFC team and he will do wonders win an improved O-line. Just hope they don't go for more running plays...

Second round I will try to get a great RB or WR, but it will all depend on how the other 17 picks go in between.
I would seriously consider taking AP if he were there and a QB in the 2nd. Look at the point differential between the top 3 rb's and the next level, and then look at the differential of the QB's. I think you can still get one of the top 10 QB in the second.