View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
If AD is sitting there at the 3rd pick you would be crazy not to pick him IMO. There are basically 3 elite RB's in the league (AD, MJD, and Chris Johnson) and CJ has only done it once. On the other hand there are a bunch of good QB's, Manning, Brees, Rogers, Brady, Schaub, Rivers, Favre (I could see any of these guys leading their position in points). Plus you have a lot of decent tier 2 guys like Romo, Mcnabb, Cutler, Eli Manning, or even Kolb.

That's 12 QB's that I would feel comfortable starting for my team. I would grab the best of the big 3 backs in round one then see how many QB's come off the board by your next pick. If you still have one of your top rated QB's sitting there, then grab him. If every team grabs a QB with one of their first 2 picks then I would stockpile RB's and WR's and grab my signal caller in the 6th or seventh.
I get where you're coming from, but the difference between the top 3 QB's total last year, and the 10-12 QB's is about 100 points on the season in this league. QB is the most important position, followed by RB, then WR. Rodgers was very consistent last year, and I think he's ready to do it again. I can probably get him and a top WR or RB at the end of the 2nd.