View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Soooooo, in one of my leagues, I recently got my draft order. It's a CBS 12 team league using normal scoring. All TD's are worth 6, 1 point per 10 rush/rec yd, 1 point per 25 passing yards, etc. No PPR

I got the 3rd pick in the draft, and I know that the first two picks will be Chris Johnson followed by Drew Brees.

So who should I take?

I'm leaning towards Andre Johnson, just cause I like to have him and root for him every game, but I know this league is heavy on QB points, so maybe Peyton would be a good pick.

Suggestions, ideas? Who are your top 10-20 picks in order right now?
In any league where all TD's are worth 6 points I suggest you take a QB in the top 8. Brees, Schaub, Manning, Rodgers, Maybe Brady.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote