View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010   #7
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87732 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Don't draft division rivals or players on teams that you really hate. It's suicide all year trying to deal with pulling for people for fantasy purposes and hoping that team can still lose. But i drafted CJ and Peyton in two seperate drafts this year so i am a hypocrite.
I've gotta really disagree with this line of thinking, for the same reason you don't overvalue players on "your" team. For one thing, taking all Colts out of play is pretty much FF suicide.

Draft who you believe will get you the most points - screw who they play for.