View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010   #5
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, I just read that, and he makes a lot of good points. Thanks!

For this league, it's just for fun. No money for the winner, but you get your name on a huge football trophy that resembles the Lombardi trophy and you get to keep it on your desk so long as you are the reining champion. If you get dead last, you get a trophy with a toilet on top of a wooden block with your name on it
If AD is sitting there at the 3rd pick you would be crazy not to pick him IMO. There are basically 3 elite RB's in the league (AD, MJD, and Chris Johnson) and CJ has only done it once. On the other hand there are a bunch of good QB's, Manning, Brees, Rogers, Brady, Schaub, Rivers, Favre (I could see any of these guys leading their position in points). Plus you have a lot of decent tier 2 guys like Romo, Mcnabb, Cutler, Eli Manning, or even Kolb.

That's 12 QB's that I would feel comfortable starting for my team. I would grab the best of the big 3 backs in round one then see how many QB's come off the board by your next pick. If you still have one of your top rated QB's sitting there, then grab him. If every team grabs a QB with one of their first 2 picks then I would stockpile RB's and WR's and grab my signal caller in the 6th or seventh.