View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010   #86
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ok, but I am more interested if you are getting enough to cover your expenses or do posters need to step up the donations?
Some months we do some months we don't. However I haven't had any issue making up the difference on the off months since that is my way of donating too. If I ever get in trouble I know all I have to do is make it known and you guys will kick in. I really do appreciate the awareness and concern.

From the beginning the core group of posters here have been very generous with donations and that is always very appreciated by me.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote