View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF Draft Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
If you want AJ, I would say draft him. Pick up Rodgers are Schaub or Cutler with your second.

Do you have espn insider? If so, go look at Matt Berry's draft manifesto.
Yeah, I just read that, and he makes a lot of good points. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
When it comes to fantasy football, if you're serious about winning, you need to draft with your head and not your heart. In your scoring rules (no ppr), receivers are weak. You should be considering Peyton or Adrian Peterson. Personally, I'd go Peterson, and hopefully Rodgers or even Schaub is still there in the 2nd. If you really really must have AJ, and if your league allows it, try trading down.
For this league, it's just for fun. No money for the winner, but you get your name on a huge football trophy that resembles the Lombardi trophy and you get to keep it on your desk so long as you are the reining champion. If you get dead last, you get a trophy with a toilet on top of a wooden block with your name on it