View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004   #4
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

They are going to give Hollings a shot during the preseason....
Quote:
The coaches would love to get second-year running back Tony Hollings about 10 carries a game in preseason. Hollings spent his rookie season recovering from knee surgery his last year at Georgia Tech. He's still learning the position because he was a defensive back until his last season of college.

"I understand it now," Hollings said about his rehabilitation. "A lot of guys that I played with in college were telling me that it wasn't going to be the same right at first. But you just have to work back into it and get better. I think it's more a difference in the belief. You're really just trying not to hurt it or agitate it again. You're kind of taking it easy. But when you get that extra time and your comfort level goes back up, you can go out and play without thinking about it."
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/HOU/7508238

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote