View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010   #35
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince and the Tacks One Big Question Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I have never seen a wider range of predictions and question marks surrounding the Titans than this season.

Some have them in the playoffs (TSN), others say 7-9 (PFW) and others that haven't made predictions have no clue what to expect on the team.

I've never gone into a season more unclear about them - they may be terrific, average or bad. Its that weird of a team makeup.
True. The past couple years I thought they'd do poorly, but haven't.......oh wait, this is the smack section.......those bunch of ankle grabbing, back-wood inbreeder's are going to suck just like they always do.