View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010   #37
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 88827 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Cushing has a contest going where you can win 2 tickets of a game of your choice..tate might have the same thing going..but on my phone so i'll check when i get home
This is the contest:

Quote:
Givin away 2 tix to game of ur choice!! Ok i admit i stole this idea from the rook tates page but change ur profile pic to this pic my boy made, then post a comment in response to this post.. then get people to "like" that comment.. whoever gets the most "likes" by tue at 6pm est wins the tix.. so tell ur friends to join the page to help u out!!
We ought to be able to get a TT member to win this. Tate's contest ran this past weekend, and was a random draw.