View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no feel whatsoever for the Jags. I don't hate them, I don't like them. It's just hard for me to get a good hate on for them. I hate the Titans but the Jags and Colts are kind of my new Browns/Bengals. In the AFC Central days I got up for playing the Steelers and the four games against the Browns/Bengals were just weeks we played "one of those orange teams".

I feel the same way about the Jags and Colts. They're secondary to me. I'm not too impressed with the vaunted Indy offense. So far we've played them tough and nearly beaten them in our early years a couple of times. I think they're overrated. The Jags never seem to be totally ready to play when they line up against us. The only time they ever looked good to me we were starting Ragone. Against our "A" game they're beatable every time. Nothing to get excited about there.