View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010   #1
BrandonLwowski
Veteran

Rep Power: 54 BrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandonLwowski is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fantasy Football

I am creating a texansfan only fantasy football league on yahoo. I have 11 spots open on the texansfan only and i have 9 spots open on a anyone can play league. Respond to this thread with your yahoo email and i will get you set up. THey are just for fun leagues so no money involved. Just let me know. One draft is august 7th and one draft is july 28th.