View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010   #24
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince and the Tacks One Big Question Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
this guy was the titans top 5 offense
In all fairness it was both of them. If I remember correctly Chris Johnson was on the field for every game when the Titans were 0-7.

Believe me, living in Austin and having to deal with all the Titan crap around here I would love to really believe that VY is a bust and everything is because of CJ. However that's not reality. What made them so lethal last year was because defenses had to respect VY's running abilities opening up more options for CJ. Kerry Collins has no running ability, barely any passing ability so teams could easily key in on CJ and force Collins to throw the ball which he struggled at last season hence 0-7.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote