View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010   #22
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince and the Tacks One Big Question Mark

If Vince had just thrown one punch in a club, that would be one thing. However, it's one thing after another with this guy. First he was going to retire. Then he's photographed downing a bottle of tequila and bumping bellies with a bunch of sweaty dudes while re-attending UT. Then he was pouting on the field an entire season. Then he packed a pistol to eat some wings. Next thing you know, he's punching some guy for taunting him on camera for the world to see.

I'm not doubting his ability. IMO he showed remarkable improvement last season. But this punch he threw in a club is only unexpected because we all saw him doing so good on and off the field. Now it's kind of like, "What crazy crap is he going to do next?", all over again. Take away suspensions, and I honestly couldn't care less what he does in his spare time, including punching that turd. This has nothing to do with being a choir boy. If he's suspended any number of games, this punch is the dumbest thing he's done so far. He just got his gig back. Why potentially open the door for someone else?
This was a top five offense with Vince under center last season. Why put the team's season at risk?

Is that accurate? Top 5?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 06-29-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Bold print
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote