View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004   #40
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy

JJ is like Miller to me
1st season Miller was the man.. and 2nd season...miller didn't do bad, but we upgraded the talent around him and his stats went down.

JJ is better than Lewis was and we (me included) love to see him run. He gives us good field positions and is sure handed... but I feel that improvement can be done in that area.. esp that JJ takes up a #5 WR spot and no production out of that.. Yes it will take some hard work for someone to unseat him, but if the Texans can find someone to get PR/KR and play the WR spot or CB spot..well I feel JJ"s days are numbers... I like the guy I really do, but I feel that the Texans are looking for someone to be able to take it to paydirt.. JJ has the accelleration and quickness,but not the top speed...
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote