View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010   #146
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
HTX,

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll go read the info again and give it a shot. Still waiting to see if all of last years guys are coming back, right? I guess I'll keep an eye out here and learn as I go. I can't get smeared too bad, huh ;^)
Ryan will have to answer the first question. It's not that hard. Just make sure you set up your pre-draft rankings in case you're unable to be present for the draft. Otherwise, you'll end up with who ever the cpu chooses.