View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I think TX David and Jen with a Pen need to answer their damn phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Dude - why didn't you leave a message? I was already asleep when you called - When I saw the missed call the next day I just figured you were drunk dialing again......

Gary - Sorry I missed it bud! I would have definitely come if I'd known. Congratulations - I know you're going to do even more great things in the future!
Yeah dude, I'm not good about leaving messages. My bad! It was a good time tho'!!!