View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010   #142
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

I renewed the same league just today and sent out invites via email to all of those who were in the league last year. I'll give everybody that did it enough time to respond before i open it up to the rest of the forum.

I set an unofficial draft time to August 15th but that is subject to change based on a settled time that we can determine later on as a group. There will be a few changes as well to the league settings such as removing some bench slots, but the core league will still be relatively the same.