View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel that we still haven't really seen our offense. Why?
1st year, no OL.. we ran safe vanilla plays just to eat up the clock and keep our QB safe. No imagination

2nd year. NO DL and NO Glenn (parttime).. I felt that our goal was to somehow keep the game close and maybe squeeze out a "W". I felt that at times we ran the ball just to keep the clock going and shorten the game given we knew we lacked the talent on the defensive side of the ball due to injuries (DL and Glenn) and the defense would wear down.

I felt that we showed flashes of what our offense could potentially do,but we had to pull in the reigns at times..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote