View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010   #16
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Hi guys, those who are my facebook friends saw my status when I found out I won.

I won a party for 20 at Fox and Hound. I know that food is included and it can be anyday. It is the Fox and Hound on Westheimer off the Beltway. I will find out more details soon after I talk more with the events manager. I did give her my idea of using the prize as a watch party for a Texans away game.

The question I have is.....is this something that yall will attend? If you guys aren't interested, I will use it for something else but I wanted yall to have the first option. I am not sure of which away game. I need suggestions from yall. Is preseason or regular season better? I know that I am going to DC, Philly, and Nashville for sure. Just throw some suggestions out there so I can get a better idea.

1. Preseason vs. Regular Season?
2. Could you attend?
3. Which game?

Thanks!!
just name the time and place and which road game.......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote