View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004   #16
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I am the only one that picked the Titans. I thought they did well in replacing their losses, in fact I thought they upgraded their depth with all their picks. Kearse.. I still don't think that was a big loss to them . Smith was a bigger loss. Eddie George is slowing down and who knows what Brown will do for them. Somehow the titans are always pushing the limits on the salary cap and some how they find ways to get through it. But they have McNair..

Colts will always have the offense. They really didn't impress me on the defensive side of the ball.

Jags will continue to improve and they upgraded the weapons around the offense and will be tough

I feel that we will make strides yet won't win the division. We still are a little green around the ears,but we will come close this year. I think we will still come in 3rd behind the Colts and Titans and it will be close. I do believe this is the year we beat on of those teams As long as we stay healthy
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote