View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Make no mistake the Jaguars will be MUCH improved this year. I think however this approach may weaken their ability to achieve peak performance during early kick-offs. Looking at their schedule-

Date Opponent Time/Result

Sep 12 @Buffalo 1:00pm L
Sep 19 Denver 1:00pm W
Sep 26 @Tennessee 1:00pm L
Oct 3 Indianapolis 1:00pm W
Oct 10 @San Diego 4:05pm W
Oct 17 Kansas City 1:00pm W
Oct 24 @Indianapolis 1:00pm L
Oct 31 @Houston 1:00pm L
Week 9 BYE
Nov 14 Detroit 1:00pm W
Nov 21 Tennessee 1:00pm W
Nov 28 @Minnesota 1:00pm L
Dec 5 Pittsburgh 8:30pm W
Dec 12 Chicago 1:00pm W
Dec 19 @Green Bay 1:00pm L
Dec 26 Houston 1:00pm W
Jan 2 @Oakland 4:15pm W

I'm reasoning all away games that have a 1:00 p.m. or early start time are loses.
All home games regardless are wins
And all late games are wins

This would yield a record of 10-6. Best case if your a Jaguar fan. Of course the home games with the Colts, Chiefs, Titans & Texans could go either way.

Incidently I predict the Texans will also be 10-6. But not related to how late the games are played, based simply upon strength of schedule.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote