View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning

Hi guys, those who are my facebook friends saw my status when I found out I won.

I won a party for 20 at Fox and Hound. I know that food is included and it can be anyday. It is the Fox and Hound on Westheimer off the Beltway. I will find out more details soon after I talk more with the events manager. I did give her my idea of using the prize as a watch party for a Texans away game.

The question I have is.....is this something that yall will attend? If you guys aren't interested, I will use it for something else but I wanted yall to have the first option. I am not sure of which away game. I need suggestions from yall. Is preseason or regular season better? I know that I am going to DC, Philly, and Nashville for sure. Just throw some suggestions out there so I can get a better idea.

1. Preseason vs. Regular Season?
2. Could you attend?
3. Which game?

Thanks!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote