View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005   #6
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Some tibits about Carr This article makes me a little nervous, because Carr needs the pressure in preseason to make him better come League time. Carr really hasn't been 100% the last two seasons. He's taken a beating, and while people are aware of it, I don't think we know how much it has impacted him and his game. I think protection of Carr is a bigger issue that the above writer thinks. Its certainly is another thought and point of view, however.
He has expressed the same things I have been saying on this board since about the middle of last season. No defense for the poor OL, but Carr is okay to good, but still does not make good decision etc.

In a move to be fair, I am going to link to a guy who thinks as that it is all about what around Carr, as some on this board do. I find it interesting that the same debate here is probably the same debate tha other observers have concerning Carr, the OL, 2nd Wrs, and the offense as a whole.

from Rotoworld.com (look like an AJ article but is not really)

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/sto...&storyid=14498
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote