View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005   #3
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Thanks TrueFan!

I'm guardidly optomistic. In reality there has been a lot of change on this ball club. It will be interesting to see if the coaching staff can put it all together and the team can develop the chemistry it needs to compete. I have always felt this ball club has not even come close to being what it should and could be. Why is that? Well, we all have our thoughts on that. This ball club showed what it could be in the very 1st game that the franchise played. Not many young teams can do what they did out of the shute. There was a magic to that game and it will always be remembered.

Carr demonstrated in his 1st year that he could take a beating and keep on ticking. Mr. B was a cheer leader even though the didn't play a down, and I think his loss, was felt in more than him just not playing.

Anyway, its time for this team to settle down and put it all together. Hopefully some team leadership will emerge and we will mature as an organization. If that happens I think we will all be happy with the results.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote