View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004   #13
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89506 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

i know they drafted wilfork wich may prove to be a great addition ,but they did lose ted washington...

walker- is a pro bowler
smith- has improved every year (hope that trend continues)
payne- was solid in 2002 and phenominal in miami and new orleans.

dont get me wrong i could be very mistaken here ,but i see a lot of potential in what we have now...if it pans out i think we have at least the 2nd best d-line among the 3-4 teams.

i'll agree wholeheartedly on the depth. we're not even close in that regard.
what we need to do very soon is add a 4th solid lineman to rotate and some quality youth.