Thread: Fan Stereotypes
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010   #19
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Eh my feeling is if you don't like me because I like the Cowboys we weren't going to be chummy anyway.

Judging people by their fan loyalty is just silly. I'm never in anybody's face with it. Never was. Never will be.

Lots of nice people in every fanbase. Maybe when they all get together things can get rough but I've just never taken sports so seriously that I'd want to wish physical harm on them based on their loyalty.
F-I-N-E! I didn't want to be your friend anyway!