Thread: Fan Stereotypes
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010   #18
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Well I was just speaking as someone who lives in a city where there are more Cowboy fans per capita than than in Dallas. I stand by my statement. They are the worst they feel that they are the New York Yankees of football. Every position player is the best at their position because if they were not the Cowboys wouldnt have them. Can you beleieve that there are some in this town who think Miles Austin is better than AJ. I kid you not it was on the radio ( and he wasnt only caller who thought so)

Every year its the same the boys should be 13-3 and in the superbowl and if they are not then you hear the vast ripping of the Cowboys stars off the el caminos in favor of Lakers stick-ons.
I can give you thousands of examples how they are the worst...but if you have been in the restrooms at Reliant and gotten hassled by Cowboy fan because the Texans are loosing and they arent playing Dallas..then you should agree with me..Cowboy fans suck.
Read my long post above. I didn't write it just to hear people repeat the same stories where they make blanket statements and turn the words of a few into a fanbase. You are the same one that blames Jerry Jones for everything so I don't expect you to understand. That is the frustrating part. You have 3 Cowboy fans in this thread that nicely explain things in a mature way and then the only response you get is this stuff. Your words don't make things any better. It is just like the thread in this section about the game. People do it to incite and then when someone gives a normal, well thought out answer there is no response because they are looking for a fight not to understand. You have fans here that have bragged about trying to start fights with Cowboy fans, painting road signs, etc, etc and here it is considered passionate or funny. If another fanbase did it they are ALL horrible. You can't have it both ways. And from living in Ft. Worth for 22 years, where everyone in the Metroplex is a Cowboy fan, San Antonio doesn't have more. Maybe there are some bad ones but not more.

Again, I can't explain it any other way except in the novel above.