View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayers for Titans fans and the city of Nashville

I was reading about how so many of the flooded out people did not have flood insurance. I don't really want to turn this thread into a discussion about the merits/nonmerits of flood insurance, but it really seems to me that insurance should be obligated to pay for flood damage if you live out of the hundred year flood plain.

I know this is naive and it won't happen.

Anyway, good luck Nashville. I hope you find the silver lining that Houston found after Ike of communities pulling together and helping each other.