View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010   #40
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Now now, don't get down on the kid because he bought a bad ass car. I think Mario bought one. Or four. Or six.
Yeah I know, but he was also drug through the cleaners by the media so he had to produce and justify his draft status. I wasn't too happy with how Mario had to be called out by his coach last year. It really disappointed me. He needs to get back to the "prove the doubters wrong" type player that he was early on.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote