View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010   #39
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 13154 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The thing that I didn't like about Mathews is how the first major story the local media did about him was the 100,000 dollar car he bought. I know it probably has little to do with nothing, but I just got a bad vibe. On the flip side we saw how happy and emotional Tate was and how he's currently working with some of the best backs in the game.

The last player I saw get that emotional when Houston drafted him was Dunta Robinson and regardless of how his career ended in Houston, he had one of the best rookie seasons ever in this franchises short history.
Now now, don't get down on the kid because he bought a bad ass car. I think Mario bought one. Or four. Or six.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote