View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010   #2
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 35170 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayers for Titans fans and the city of Nashville

Thank you for thinking of us. It's going to take a while and damages will probably go beyond millions. The Corp of Engineers are calling this a 1000 year flood and I believe it. The odds of everything coming together the way it did are astounding, it was truly the perfect storm.

Areas are flooded that are nowhere near a river or even streams, creeks. Many people don't have flood insurance because there was no logical reason for it.

I was astounded, as many were/are, that we didn't hardly get any national attention. FEMA assistance seemed to change that.

We are Nashville -- that blog was posted on our site (titanstailgate.com) and I've been sending it out via email to everyone I know.

Thank you so much again, it means a lot